As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, we will keep this page up to date with the latest information about the virus and what actions, if any, we may need you to take.
Vinci Hair Clinic is fully prepared for COVID-19 and we are operating as normal, welcoming patients and ensuring they receive the very best care. We continue to risk assess all patients attending our clinics. Our client coordinators and patient care teams are calling patients to check their status, to see if they have been impacted by COVID-19, or to see if they have any of the symptoms.
ADVICE TO PATIENTS & VISITORS
- If you believe you have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed as having the coronavirus, please:
- Stay at home, and avoid contact with others
- Contact NHS 111 – they will provide advice and next steps
- If you develop any of the symptoms connected to the coronavirus, please:
- Stay at home, and avoid contact with others for seven days from when your symptoms started
- Use NHS 111 online to check your symptoms
- Only ring NHS 111 if your symptoms become severe
If either of the above situations apply to you, to ensure the safety of other patients and our staff, please do not come to any of our clinics. Instead, follow the advice provided above, and inform us that you are unable to make your appointment or treatment.
Whether you are in one of our clinics, at home or at work, please take the following additional precautions to reduce your risk of getting or spreading the coronavirus.
The advice from Public Health England and the UK Government changes rapidly, so we recommend you visit the following links regularly for the most up to date information:
World Health Organization – How to protect yourself and others from COVID-19