Vinci LLLT Laser Cap
- 100% FDA approved
- 272 diodes stimulate hair follicles to promote hair growth
- Automatic timer system for complete convenience
- USB charger
- Fully portable, hands-free design
- Non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical hair loss treatment
- Suitable for men and women
- Can be worn under any hat or head-covering
- Can enhance the results of oral hair loss treatments and hair transplants
The Vinci Hair Clinic LLLT Laser Cap allows you to benefit from Low Light Laser Therapy hair loss treatment in the comfort of your own home.
How it Works
The Vinci LLLT Laser Cap works by directing safe levels of light, from its 272 diodes, at the hair follicles. The hair follicles absorb the light in the form of energy, which stimulates cell metabolism, wipes out oxygen free radicals and improves blood circulation. Much like plants use the energy of sunlight to grow, your Laser Cap helps to stimulate the growth of new hairs by directing light energy at your hair follicles. The LLLT Laser Cap can be used as a stand-alone treatment for hair loss, and is also compatible with other Vinci Hair Clinic hair restoration solutions.
Using The Laser Cap
The Vinci LLLT Laser Cap is designed to be used at home, while driving or wherever you please. Completely convenient and 100% portable, it is worn on the head, with no need to wet the hair or apply any products, and can be concealed under a hat if desired. We recommend that clients using LLLT to treat hair loss wear their cap for 30 minutes, 3 times per week. The LLLT Laser Cap has an automatic timer system, so you can simply switch on and relax, without having to watch the clock.
Contact Vinci Today About The Elite Laser Cap Treatment:
LaserCap Case Studies
- Dr. William M. Parsley, MD, Associate Clinical Professor, Dermatology Department, University of Louisville Medical Center - Treatment alternatives to pharmaceutical management of pattern hair loss are needed for patients who are not candidates for, cannot tolerate, or do not benefit from the use of topical minoxidil or oral finasteride.
- Dr. Bernard Cohen, MD, Clinical Professor University of Miami, School of Medicine - Low level laser light treatment administered by the LaserCap® device produced objective and subjective clinical improvement, and should be considered a viable treatment option for patients with pattern hair loss.
What the experts say about laser the use of Laser cap for hair restoration and what it could do for you.