- The most complete dietary supplement designed to support hair growth
- Contains micro-nutrients and natural extracts to nourish your hair and reduce DHT production
- Suitable for men and women
- Convenient dosage – one tablet daily
- Developed by, and only available from, Vinci Hair Clinic
Vinci Hair Clinic Vitruvian Line Dietary Supplement is a complete blend of essential vitamins, minerals and plant extracts, developed to support hair growth and aid in the battle against hair loss. With just one tablet daily, Vitruvian Line offers an easy way to ensure your body gets the micro-nutrients it needs to produce healthy hair. Vitruvian Line vitamins are suitable for both men and women who want to enhance their hair’s vitality, promote speedier hair growth and minimise hair loss.
Why We Developed Vitruvian Line To Support Hair Growth
At Vinci Hair Clinic, we are passionate about offering the best and most advanced hair loss solutions for men and women. Our hair restoration specialists have dedicated years of research and hair loss expertise in order to develop the exclusive Vinci Hair Clinic Vitruvian Line Dietary Supplement. As the most complete hair growth stimulating supplement available, and described by some as a “steroid for hair growth”, Vitruvian Line takes a dual approach to improving your hair.
Our specialists have identified key vitamins, minerals and natural extracts that are lacking in many people’s diets, understanding that deficiencies are linked to slow hair growth, thin hair and poor hair condition. We have also selected ingredients which aid in naturally blocking the production of DHT, a hormone that causes hair loss. Each and every component of Vitruvian Line tablets has been chosen for the strong evidence of its efficacy. Using the Vitruvian Line supplement can also have a beneficial effect on your general health and sense of well-being, as the nutrients fulfil many other essential roles within the body.
How Vitruvian Line Dietary Supplement Supports Hair Growth
The goals of Vinci Hair Clinic Vitruvian Line Dietary Supplement are to provide your body with everything it needs to produce healthy hair, while helping to block the production of DHT.
- Vitamin A promotes good blood circulation and plays an essential role in hair growth
- Vitamins B1, B2, niacinamide (B3) and B6 are beneficial for hair growth, and may work with zinc to inhibit DHT production
- Zinc is a mineral that strengthens hair follicles and can help to balance hormone levels by inhibiting DHT production
- Folic acid promotes healthy hair growth and is involved in the production of red blood cells, which carry oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicle
- Biotin helps to nourish the hair, resulting in thicker, healthier growth
- Panthothenic acid is involved in the absorption of nutrients in the body, ensuring the hair follicle gets the nourishment it needs for healthy growth
- Choline bitartrate makes hair less brittle and breakable, while enhancing the effects of inositol
- Inositol helps to prevent hair loss, and can reduce skin conditions that can contribute to hair loss
- Copper is a mineral which helps to keep the hair and scalp looking healthy
- Silica contributes to improved hair texture, and works with calcium and magnesium for hormonal balance within the body
- Calcium is a mineral used by the body in the production of keratin, the protein that makes up the structure of hair
- MSM helps increase keratin and collagen production for new hair growth
- PABA and L-Cysteine are amino acids, involved in the production of new hair cells
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract increases blood circulation and stimulates hair growth
- Saw palmetto fruit extract can increase hair count, and is beneficial in preventive DHT production
- Pygeum africanum bark extract helps the body to regulate hormones efficiently
- Green tea leaf extract have antioxidant properties and can help reduce the effects of stress, which can be a contributor to hair loss
- Grape seed extract inhibits DHT production and stimulates the hair follicles
Vitruvian Line Dietary Supplement FAQ
Who can benefit from taking Vitruvian Line supplements?
Vitruvian Line supplements by Vinci Hair Clinic are suitable for both men and women. The specialist blend of nutrients is ideal for promoting thicker, healthier hair growth. We recommend Vitruvian Line vitamins to anyone who wants to improve their hair condition and take action to prevent hair loss.
Are Vitruvian Line vitamins only for people with hair loss?
No – Vitruvian Line vitamins can be taken by anyone who would like to generally improve their hair condition and support healthy hair growth.
Can Vitruvian Line vitamins and minerals be used alongside other hair restoration treatments?
The Vitruvian Line Dietary Supplement can be used alongside some hair restoration treatments, and can even enhance their effect. Vinci Hair Clinic offers a choice of non-surgical and surgical treatments for hair loss, including the Laser Cap, PRP therapy, Scalp Micro Pigmentation and FUE/FUT hair transplants. We recommend that you consult with our experts to discuss which of these treatments best suits your needs, and how they can be combined with Vitruvian Line vitamins.
Can Vitruvian Line Dietary Supplement be taken alongside medication?
Vitruvian Line Dietary Supplement contains natural ingredients and is designed to offer a safe way to boost your intake of essential nutrients. However (as with any dietary supplement) if you are taking medication, please consult with your doctor before you start using Vitruvian Line.
Where can I buy Vitruvian Line Dietary Supplement?
Vitruvian Line vitamins and minerals for hair growth are available exclusively from Vinci Hair Clinic.
If you are looking for ways to support healthy hair growth, or to fight back against hair loss, Vinci Hair Clinic Vitruvian Line supplements can help you. For further information on our dietary supplement, advice about hair loss or any of Vinci Hair Clinic’s other hair restoration treatments, please get in touch by emailing or filling out our contact form. We are dedicated to providing superior solutions to male and female hair loss, and finding the right treatment to suit your individual hair restoration goals.